Any users from the old BSS forum in here?

Georgi

There used to be BSS forum back in the days. I used to post in the old forum, Im not sure of my nickname ... might have been GogoT or something like that. I remember that I made a tutorial back then on how to take a animated 3d model from M2:TW and render it into 2d KoH file to import it into the game.
I remember a user NikeBG from Bulgaria and a user from Czech Republic called elvain, they were very active. Dont know if they read this new forum...
Are there any other "old school" users 😄 ?? @frujin for sure 😄

Edited by Georgi

I remember a lot of things from the old forum. There, I was using the nickname soko. I made the Shogun and Tiger and Dragon mods and started the mod that adds more provinces in Europe. Though, I didn't finish the last one completely. I don't think I'd be able to recreate the Shogun and T&D mods for KOH2 as this would be a huge conversion and will be very time consuming. If I try modding KoH2 that would be probably doing Balkans or Calradia mod 😀. I am originally from Bulgaria, but live in Canada.

Edited by BC Knight
  • Like 1

hi guys,

Nice to see you again, GogoT, I wanted to guess whether you are GogoT, before reading your post propperly 🙂

And... since you asked, I got a message from a little bird who knows me via other channels and... 🧙‍♂️ Abra Kadabra... I'm here 😄

But to be honest, I'm watching KoH:S since the first facebook posts... and to be honest, the other member mentioned in the OP actually told me about the birth of KoH2 (after I already knew, though :D)

Anyway, nice to see you again, guys after those looog years. Awesome to read from Laudan too 🤗👋

Hahaa, Im so glad I "see" you again guys, I remember all of you 😄 It's like some kind of reunion 😄
It is sooo strange that I feel such a joy from something like that, man I feel like a teenager again. 
I never knew Soko was bulgarian, I remember his mods.

There was a guy named Deux if Im not mistaken, he was into modding too?

18 minutes ago, Georgi said:

Hahaa, Im so glad I "see" you again guys, I remember all of you 😄 It's like some kind of reunion 😄
It is sooo strange that I feel such a joy from something like that, man I feel like a teenager again. 
I never knew Soko was bulgarian, I remember his mods.

There was a guy named Deux if Im not mistaken, he was into modding too?

hehe, I wish I was a teenager back then.

Anyway, if I recall corectly, Deux was Dutch and yes, he was an active modder (like most of us, who were active and still remember). I actually kinda keep in touch with Nike and Heretic from time to time... maybe they will come back too 😄

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone! mammix here, same as mammix on BSS forum. Good old times :)

Back then, I was writing several AARs on the page (thanks to users I learnt that the national drink of Bulgaria is rakija, now I'm actually married to a Bulgarian girl!), I tried to make a story scenario-mod (I still remember the plot!) and I sent Laudan or Elvain medieval Polish maps for the mod one of them was creating.

Here's to, hopefully, many new memories!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 1:07 AM, mammix said:

Hello, everyone! mammix here, same as mammix on BSS forum. Good old times 🙂

Back then, I was writing several AARs on the page (thanks to users I learnt that the national drink of Bulgaria is rakija, now I'm actually married to a Bulgarian girl!), I tried to make a story scenario-mod (I still remember the plot!) and I sent Laudan or Elvain medieval Polish maps for the mod one of them was creating.

Here's to, hopefully, many new memories!

nice to see you mammix 🙂

The maps were usefull all the way until today and were one of starters for my mapping project (see http://rome.webz.cz/)spacer.png

This is a current WIP version of my previous version shown here:

http://rome.webz.cz/bohemia_poland.htm

spacer.png

In other words. Big thanks. You helped me to develop something what is still evolving and improving 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, Bora said:

I was on the old KOH forum, too.

Could be that I had a different Nickname, but I guess it was this.

I'm rather sure you did actually have the same username in the sunflowers forum.
... I spent way too much time there...

Angryminer 😀

• Like 1

Hey I'm also back 🙂 Some here may know me as Bulgaroktonos. I am the creator of the Invasio Barbarorum mod and the Europa Barbarorum mod. 

I am greatly pleasured to see KoH and it's great community come back to life ....

actually, I can't wait to get my hands on KoH 2 and see what great mods can be done with the new engine! 🙂 

Edited by Autokrator
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 7:07 PM, Spielvererber said:

I'm rather sure you did actually have the same username in the sunflowers forum.
... I spent way too much time there...

Angryminer 😀

I'm a couple of days older, so I sadly can't remember everything back then. But good to know that some of the olf forum find their way to the new one. 🙂

I'm also happy that there even is a forum, because other developers rely more on twitter and facebook and I don't like neither the one or the other.

Edited by Bora

• 2 years later...

I was there, a wee teenager at the time, under the name Shane.  Came over from Anno 1602 forums, everyone was interested in KOH.

Edit:  Or actually, may have been the KOH section on the Sunflowers forums.  Interestingly enough, there's an archived version of these forums I found:

http://www.annomuseum.de/webseiten/SF/forum.sunflowers.de/archive/index.php/f-16.html

Edited by Lisotte

• 1 month later...