Getting to know you!

THQN Brad

• THQ Nordic

Since we're all new here, think it'd be great to start a thread where everyone can post a little about themselves. So answer some or all of the questions below and take a moment to introduce yourself:

• Name/Handle?
  • Which Country are you from?
  • What kinds of games do you like to play?
  • Bonus Question: Do you have any pets?

• THQ Nordic
  • Name/Handle: THQN Brad (Senior Producer on Knights of Honor 2: Sovereign)
  • Games I like to play: Wow, I play so many different types of games. I'm a huge strategy fan, from 4x like the Civilization franchise to RTS games like Homeworld. I play shooters, racers, RPGs, MMOs...honestly, I try to play a bit of everything. Currently I've been back in No Man's Sky, as the latest update has been pretty fun, and dying over and over again in Crying Suns. Next on my list is to dive deeper into Total War: Three Kingdoms, which has been on my list since release but haven't spent much time with it yet. 
  • Pets: We have a pet rabbit, she's pretty awesome!
  • Like 3

• Name/Handle: Hamann
  • Games I like to play: Many different game types too. I loved Knights of Honor, played almost all Stronghold game, Hearts of Iron IV, Company of Heroes 2, but also many Battlefield games, Guildwars 1+2, all Anno Games, at the moment I'm playing Anno 1800 and some WoW Classic
  • Pets: none

• Name/Handle: BC Knight
  • Games: I love historical strategy games with a map, but I am not a fan of all of them. I mostly play Europa Universalis IV and sometimes have this nostalgic feeling that makes me play Knights of Honor a bit. Other games: Anno 1701 & 1404, M&B Warband ...
  • Pets? No, 🐉

• 1 month later...

I'm Travis, hailing from the United States! I love strategy, grand strategy, simulation, and MMOs. Some of my favorites of all time are EverQuest, Stellaris, Hearts of Iron IV, World of WarCraft, StarCraft, and of course Knights of Honor (well over 1000 hours, no doubt)! I have a glorious cat.

Stephane, dedicated fan to KOH. From Canada, but currently living in Norway. Mostly strategy, but I have played all sorts of games. And yes I have put my hours into KOH. Did some recent run throughs and they are posted on my twitch, as I noticed there were no archived KOH plays on twitch, that I could find. 

• Name/Handle: GrafLaudan
  • Games I like to play:  I loved Knights of Honor. I am creating many Mods: Mod Hard InvasionEconomic,  WorldScenario,  HolyRomanEmpire, Britannia,  Crusader,  Reconquista,  Armageddon,  ArmageddonFantasy and Orient and Occident. All these mods for Knights of Honor you can  Downloading for free on my Facebook site. https://www.facebook.com/GrafLaudan/
  •  I am playing many diffrent games on PC , Xbox one x and PS4 Pro.
  • Pets: non
Edited by GrafLaudan
  • Like 1

Name/Handle: MiklMaar - real name is Mikkel.

Games: I play most genres maybe with shooters as an exception. I love strategy games and the last couple of years 80% of my gaming time has been dedicated to grand strategy, mainly EU4. Knights of Honor was my introduction to this kind of map-based strategy games and I loved it at first sight. I love a game that challenges me; a win by default doesn't really do anything for me.

Also: I speedrun games from time to time which often does not blend well with grand strategy. I like to think Knights of Honor is an exception - at least I had an immense amount of fun speedrunning it (though it's been a couple of years). Some of you should consider beating my times.

Pets: Not a single one.

• Developers
  • Name/Handle: frujin (Game Director and Lead Designer of Knights of Honor(s) - the old one, and the new), my real name is hard to pronounce even by myself, but it's easy to find in the net if you are _that_ curious 🙂🙂
  • Games: All kinds of strategy and RPGs. What about both in the same box? 🙂
  • Pets: Lovely dog - golden retriever
Edited by frujin
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, THQN Brad said:

@Ivory Knight Would be interested to learn more about your Twitch streams. Can you maybe start a separate thread about them? 🙂 Sure others would enjoy watching some of the content too!

I actually just checked my account and for w.e reason all my playthroughs are gone, I guess I didnt save them or something. But I had a few so im really confused about it.

• Name/Handle: Alexis
  • Games I like to play: Historical Strategy - building ( i believe i have played everything in Rts, including some turn based). My beloved ones are KoH, that i enjoyed mostly in Laudans' Mod Hard In. Ec./ CoH2 still there on Steam/ ANNOs/ Port Royals/ AoE II/ Rome T. War/ Cilizations.... and more....
  • Pets: none

Nice to meet you guys! :)
  • Like 2

• Name/Handle: Robin
  • Games: Mostly Historical Strategy Games; played the original KoH over 1000 hours and bought it on its release day, not knowing what to expect; never used bskinti (such an obvious lie...)
  • Pets: Had a cat once, but unfortunately none atm

Glad to be a part of this community! 🙂

• Name: Madi
  • Games: I'm a big fan of Medieval 2: Total War. Creative Assembly don't wanna make Medieval 3, so i hope your game will replace it!
  • Pets: Little white cat, i call him Snow, because he know nothing😁
Edited by Cuman
  • Like 1

• Name/Handle? Mattie44, Mattieke666 or Belg 
  • Which Country are you from? Belgium
  • What kinds of games do you like to play? I'll try to put most games I've played in a somewhat chronological order... Age of Empires, World of Warcraft, The Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Knights of Honor (ofcourse) Football Manager, Pro Cycling Manager and currently playing World of Warcraft Classic 🙂 Must say love all the games I've named here, but KOH remains something very special to me 🙂 
  • Bonus Question: Do you have any pets? Always used to have a dog, but she passed away 😞 Only have some fish in the pond left now...
  • Like 1

• Name/Handle: M A Rahman
  • Games I like to play:Generally open world rpg's. Used to love strategy and Fifa. Now I am very picky about strategy games. Games I love, would be age of empires 1,2, Rise of nations, Civilization V, VI, Dota 1,2, Age of wonders 2, Skyrim, Fable, Dragon Age Series, Saints Row IV, Mad Max, Max Payne series, Commandos 1,2,3, Desparados 1, The Outer Worlds, KoH😊
  • Pets: No Pets