Getting to know you!

THQN Brad

• Name/Handle: WiseMaN
  • Which Country are you from: United States Of America
  • What kinds of games do you like to play: All types of games, RTS, RPG, FPS, Indie, Simulators...etc
  • Bonus Question: Do you have any pets: 3 Dogs and 2 cats

• Name/Handle: Alex(ander)
  • Games: Apart from KoH being one of my favourite games of all time, and without getting into details, I played many shooters, strategies, motor racing games, 
  • I have a black Labrador. 

name / handle :Ainoka - Discord  = [A] Ainoka#8395

the games i like the play are total war series not realy liking the WH games tho , Fifa , i am also  huge fan of Grand strategy games as well as RTS games 

Pets: i got a cat 

Edited by Ainoka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • My name is Luka and im from Serbia.I've been playing a lot of games since 2004 but im a hard core mmo player as ive been in wow for many years.
    Ive played a lot of RTS games total war,warcraft,age of empires,cnc,and Rise of natios as one of my fav games!
    Pets well i dont have pets but i do have a toddler 🙂 

• 1 month later...
  • Name/Handle: Lisotte
  • Games I like to play: I like an eclectic mix of games.  Strategy games were my bread and butter growing up, like KOH1, AOE 1, 2 and 3, and Starcraft 1 and 2.  I still am a big fan of strategy games such as Paradox grand strategy games.  I've also put way too many hours into fighting games like Street Fighter, and MMOs such as FFXI and FFXIV.  I've also more recently gotten into horror games, I'm a pretty big fan of Fatal Frame.  I love Japanese games as I used to live there.  I should mention that I've been trying to share the games I love lately by streaming on Twitch, particularly KOH2 and KOH1 lately.
  • Pets: No pets, but we do have 2 kids, do they count?  xD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Name/Handle: Tempest
  • Games I like to play: I'm actually not much into gaming any more these days, as you can probably tell by how late I am to this particular party right here. :)
    I very much like retro stuff, so I'm always thrilled to see remakes and/or sequels to games I used to love when I was younger. KoH is definitely amongst them. Interesting to see some familiar names here, like Frujin, Angryminer and Graf Laudan. Reminds me of the old KoH forum. I even made a small tool back then to view and edit the games' ressources (KoH PakMan).
  • Pets: None