Fun topic - What's the first country you will play in KoH2?

Blake

My first country in Koh 1 was Serbia, still remember the first time I opened the game back in 2009, the nostalgia is too damn high!

Why I picked Serbia, probably because I am from Serbia and that was probably the first time in my life I ever saw Serbia in a game, and that just made me feel awesome.
What was your first country in KoH and why?
Have you ever thought about what will be your first pick in KoH2 and why?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, THQN Brad said:

Does the country Veso set as the default during early game development count as my first country? 🙂 or can I pick one based around what I'll play first when the game ships?

Lucky man.
I guess the country you're most excited about?
Im excited about Balkan area, Koh 1 units lacked terribly in Balkans, also Muslim countries also lacked units, im hoping for a lot of diversity, if KoH 2 doesn't pull a lot more units compared to KoH1 then im praying for an epic mode 😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 2:19 PM, Blake said:

My first country in Koh 1 was Serbia, still remember the first time I opened the game back in 2009, the nostalgia is too damn high!

Why I picked Serbia, probably because I am from Serbia and that was probably the first time in my life I ever saw Serbia in a game, and that just made me feel awesome.
What was your first country in KoH and why?
Have you ever thought about what will be your first pick in KoH2 and why?

Isto i kod mene, druže. Prvi susret sa igricom 2007. godine na fakultetu. Prvi pick Serbia, odma rat sa Bugarskom, kao juče da je bilo...

Posle toga Vizantija, oko 1000te godine - u tom trenutku sam baš spremao ispit Istorija Vizantije i baš sam se primio. Sećam se silnog razočarenja kad sam shvatio da nemaju Patrijarha, pa sam ovde u jednoj temi predložio da se u ovoj verziji to ispravi, rekoše da je to već urađeno.

Posle toga sam igrao sa još mnogim državama, bukvalno sam je igrao nekoliko meseci bez prestanka.

• 2 weeks later...