Will the launch actually happen in 2020?

DeathBG

Only 2 months are left until the end of this year.We still don't have a date for the release.From the streams you give us info about the game but you don't say when we can actually play or how close you are to the release.If any of the Devs reads this please reply and update us.Also what price are you planning to sell the game for.Will there be a beta we can sign up and so on.

You can also address all these questions on the stream.

Edited by DeathBG

I would also like to know whether there will be any delays. However, for now we can just guess. I think that there will be a playable beta released till the end of December, but I say this out of hope, rather that on evidence. All I know is that Black Sea Games are a very professional company and will make the best out of this game, whenever it launches. I will support the game throughout the beta, through delays, and with every DLC. That is all that I can say for now.

If there are delays, perhaps we will know about them in the December devblog. However I would really like to get an earlier heads up about this. (on whether we will have to wait till somewhere 2021)

Right now we can only hope!

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Lighthope said:

Translation: We really need videos

Yeah, I would definitely like to see more of those.

Tercüme: Evet, kesinlikle daha fazlasını görmek isterim.

Already Corona virus makes so sad all world(..we need morale and good mood ..already i waited 15 years for KOH 2 ..please hear us  Blacksea games..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Mattie44 the concepts they're talking about sound good, but we haven't really seen any gameplay.

since they're refusing to show anything i'm starting to worry about this being another game with great ideas and poor execution.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, ahmetol said:

Hello ..We are waiting this game during 1 year...and i think we deserve somethings about this game..i mean release date or videos..🙂 am i right with my this idea??..BlackSea games

Black Sea Games Don't care about what we think, they just know one thing, once it releases people will buy, they don't care about their actions. They say lies that they respond to the forum, but they never do it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Really folk? Can you stop with this s***?!?!!!

Leave them to work on game in peace and stop bashing them, just because you have anonymity on internet does not mean you can act like entitled as****e.

Games have delays, do we like it? no... does that mean you can act like morons? NO!

Look at Cyberpunk 2077, that game was delayed like 10000x times, but at the end they will deliver masterpiece. So plz stop acting like a spoiled kids that does not get things their way and start being reasonable adult.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:51 PM, DoVlaLegend said:

Really folk? Can you stop with this s***?!?!!!

Leave them to work on game in peace and stop bashing them, just because you have anonymity on internet does not mean you can act like entitled as****e.

Games have delays, do we like it? no... does that mean you can act like morons? NO!

Look at Cyberpunk 2077, that game was delayed like 10000x times, but at the end they will deliver masterpiece. So plz stop acting like a spoiled kids that does not get things their way and start being reasonable adult.

I think your english comprehension skills are poor dude! Delay is not an issue I know delays happen, I run a software firm and I know delays happen, no issues with it but yes the communication is important. The announcement is important that there is a delay due to whatever reasons and we are trying to work on it, this is what we expect them to say it officially as an announcement. The game makers don't care about the delay hence they don't reply to our questions about the next date or the current status. Delays happen, its human but not conveying it is abnormal, because once you go public you owe a responsibility to what you say or announce and if something goes wrong you need to convey the issue and let people know about it officially. This is professional etiquette which a service provider or a product manufacturer follows but I think the game makers are themselves least bothered about it here.

And there are some blind as****es roaming around who doesn't know even english properly because they were busy playing games when they were supposed to learn english. No probs I hope they have atleast learned some other language properly, I really hope so. 

17 hours ago, Sairaj said:

And there are some blind as****es roaming around who doesn't know even english properly because they were busy playing games when they were supposed to learn english. No probs I hope they have atleast learned some other language properly, I really hope so. 

LOL what a kid