Sign in to follow this  
Waly

Suggestion

It would be fun for each faction to have some objectives that make it unique, for example: Vikings may have the pirates of the sea trait that provides them with greater speed and resources during looting, but if a Viking spends a lot of time without looting, an order penelization occurs. public (warriors want riches) another example is the Byzantine empire could have a trait as an imperial dream that consists of a bonus of happiness if they recover ancient Roman territories such as Italy but in turn gain diplomatic penalties with other factions for being expansionist

Campaign focuses in the holy land war between crusaders and muslims and Byzantium of course large map with more citys and castles.

if possible legendary Heroes like Richard the Lionheart and salahuddin will be a bonus.

And the diplomacy was so good in KOH leave it as it is or add to it if you have some good ideas of course you have 🙂 i would add if you have a perfect Alliance you can ask them to join War and the chances are very big they will with you especially if you give them the gold for the campaign.

everything that is in KOH bring it to KOH2 with the added ideas, loved the flags colours and how shiny they looked in the world map the sound of the eagle made the map look alive.

i would add more Marshalls but not too much and the difficulty it was easy for me even in hard mode give us more challenge please.

I think the best idea is more campaigns that focuses in certain areas like the 100 years war, The Moors and Spain the Mongols.

• Like 1

The only suggestion a man could do for this game, is a multiplayer in the big map, with autobattles and score for the winner, after specific time that would be chosen before the game starts, and of course Global ranking so we play everyday to get better results in rankings!! These guys here know how to make a game. I believe they can surprise us again. This is their job, their hobby, their talent! Keep on guys!!