Lighthope

God damn, really wanted to volunteer for some serious testing, but I'm in vacation and have only my laptop, no access to my good computers from home.

Laptops CPU is Intel Core i7 7820HK @ 2.90GHz, don't know if it meets the requirements (the other hardware components will do).

Edited by Vlad Dracul

3 hours ago, Vlad Dracul said:

God damn, really wanted to volunteer for some serious testing, but I'm in vacation and have only my laptop, no access to my good computers from home.

Laptops CPU is Intel Core i7 7820HK @ 2.90GHz, don't know if it meets the requirements (the other hardware components will do).

It is more valuable to test on a low spec machine. On a top level hardware everything will run anyway, so there is no point in testing it to begin with )

1 hour ago, William Blake said:

It is more valuable to test on a low spec machine. On a top level hardware everything will run anyway, so there is no point in testing it to begin with )

They're not just testing for performance, but for bugs, exploits, things that are out of balance, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to keep up with the dev diaries when I get the chance, but didn't realise there was a closed beta happening. A good sign that the game is getting closer and closer to being released. Was just thinking about mybe booting up the original game today and figured I'd check the community page when I saw the announcement. Anyway, I've signed up, hopefully I'm not too late 😅

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Aregodas said:

Ah. Guess I'm a bit late to the party for Beta keys. Well, I've sent the request anyways. Else it's a matter of waiting until release.
Thanks for the game lads.

They never said how Betas are being given out, so there is still hope!