Approximated release?

Eragon

33 minutes ago, Eragon said:

Hi

i am hyping the release now for years? ………but…..

when do you think will the game get released realistically?

Thanks

Timo

Pointless to ask, they always say "there is so much going on, so much to discuss, so much to deal with, next time we will talke about... , another dev. diary" etc etc.
The hype train has probably been lost and they aim to different titles.

If I had to bet I would expect a release in Autumn.

Edited by Riccardo

1 hour ago, bilbobaggins764 said:

Hopefully not until it is done. A slower release means they want a better product. Many companies just care about raking in the money, these guys care about a good name and product it seems. 

This justification has become even more pointless than asking for a release date.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:57 PM, Riccardo said:

This justification has become even more pointless than asking for a release date.

So you just want a product no finished or not? you want to pay more for less? it is the company that is putting money and work into this that should be complaning not you. You lose nothing, they do. How can you compalin? do you feel entitiled to a game you have put nothing into to have it when you want?

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, bilbobaggins764 said:

So you just want a product no finished or not? you want to pay more for less? it is the company that is putting money and work into this that should be complaning not you. You lose nothing, they do. How can you compalin? do you feel entitiled to a game you have put nothing into to have it when you want?

Being late might happen, being so much late (almost 2 years) with almost no communication is not acceptable.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lighthope said:

I'd rather at least hear an estimate.  "We're 75% done with the game"  "We are hoping for a Christmas 2022 release".

Just something.

That's what I mean too, especially considering they're almost 2 years late.

But I suppose they are still very behind and they must have taken lightly the development (and the interest of players) of KoH2...

Edited by Riccardo

• 2 months later...