Random game

Mattie44

Hey, I'm currently installing Knights of Honor, ofcourse the first version and, since I basically conquered the world with as good as every country, I'd like you to pick something!

Just tell me a time and a country, please name 1 with only 1 province πŸ˜‰

I'll will declare war to everyone and see if I can save myself out of this position ^^

Yeah, that would've been a nice one πŸ˜„Β I couldn't wait and started straight away and ended up with Latins πŸ™‚Β I've played the whole weekend and kinda conquered the whole world on saturday before my king died without any heirs... So, had to redo everything, but finished that on sundaynight πŸ™‚Β Now I'm just converting some provinces and waiting until my king will die again with no heirs πŸ˜„

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2020 at 10:27 PM, Mattie44 said:

Hey, I'm currently installing Knights of Honor, ofcourse the first version and, since I basically conquered the world with as good as every country, I'd like you to pick something!

Just tell me a time and a country, please name 1 with only 1 province πŸ˜‰

I'll will declare war to everyone and see if I can save myself out of this position ^^

Hi Mattie,

I personaly do not think 1 province Kingdom is that challenging. You can easily increase your Kingdom Power at a cheap price and roll over everyone.

What I would like to challenge you (and everyone else) with a Larger Vassal State (e.g. Italy(High) or Muscovy(High/Late)). You are large enough so the AI will all want a piece of you, Poor enough so you cannot buy armies, and population will be rebelious as you are not able to increase your Kingdom Power (Bonus points if non of your marshalls have Moral boosting or reducing abilities πŸ™‚)

Β 

Best regards,

WestAnt

• 1 month later...

Here's a fun challenge; how quickly can you reunite England? Play as Normandy in Early on Hard (no cheats)Β and go as fast as you can! Hit F11 to show in-game time. I've definitely beaten this faster, but here was my attempt just now to give you something to aim for (49:55 in game was around 15 minutes of real world time). This was a popular challenge on the original black sea studios forum. I think the 'record' was under 20 in-game minutes, but that was over 15 years ago so I could be remembering wrong πŸ™‚

707884517_conquerengland4955(2).thumb.png.e45834b663829ea4c34a395accf24fea.png

• Like 2

On 3/1/2021 at 7:44 PM, Frankoman said:

Here's a fun challenge; how quickly can you reunite England? Play as Normandy in Early on Hard (no cheats)Β and go as fast as you can! Hit F11 to show in-game time.

It could be done in less than 10 in game minutes

Β 

Normandy2England12_35.png

Edited by Field Marshal