Where are the past dev diaries?

Zaza

I have the same question. As I don't have the time to watch the Dev Diaries live on twitch, it was great to have the recordings on YouTube.

I archieved them (the links to the YouTube recordings) on a friends Discord, as he is a fans as well and was also among the group of envited community members to test the first KOH, like myself.

• THQ Nordic

They'll be coming back to YouTube very soon. We had to make a slight adjustment/update to all of the videos and the media team was a little slammed last week with other priorities. I have a meeting with the team on Friday, so will check in on timeframe, but hopefully it's as early as sometime next week!

• 1 month later...

Would be much appreicated, because I unfortunatly never made it to watch a live stream. So the recorded versions are the best way to keep up and also inform friends of mine who might be interested in the game