Option to turn on and off settings????

Bassilisk

So after hearing the new developments in Dev Diary 14, I was wondering if creators could make an option to turn settings on or off and include a lot of options. That way people can customize their games, and could work well for multiplayer. I mean to the fact of turning on and off rebellions, on or off opinions, on or off religion, and so forth to really be able to customize the grand campaign in single and multiplayer modes.

47 minutes ago, Bassilisk said:

I was wondering if creators could make an option to turn settings on or off and include a lot of options. That way people can customize their games, and could work well for multiplayer. I mean to the fact of turning on and off rebellions, on or off opinions, on or off religion, and so forth

I think that would be a great idea, but would require more coding.  Not quite sure they are interested in that at this point.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:46 AM, Bassilisk said:

So after hearing the new developments in Dev Diary 14, I was wondering if creators could make an option to turn settings on or off and include a lot of options. That way people can customize their games, and could work well for multiplayer. I mean to the fact of turning on and off rebellions, on or off opinions, on or off religion, and so forth to really be able to customize the grand campaign in single and multiplayer modes.

Interesting idea, it would be very fun to hop into a multiplayer game with a dozen people trying to conquer each other out via something simple such as only using x kind of unit or mechanic y and in that case it would be handy to have rebellions and other debuffs disabled. However that would probably be extra work for developers and it would probably be released as a DLC alongside other content.