Better info from spies

Lighthope

I'd like to see spies give more interesting information.

For example, we should not know how much a kingdom has in its treasury, since that is valuable information.  A spy could tell us, however.

Also, spies should tell us what a king is thinking.  Such as who he is planning to attack, where, with what force.

Spies should tell us if that kingdom sent a spy into our court.

All in all, spies should be much more useful with the information they get us than what they are doing now.

Lords of the Realm I had a really interesting method.  A trader would come to your kingdom sometimes and he had very valuable rumours to give you.  Much like a lot of traveling salesmen did.

Not suggesting that method, but that the info you can get should be better than what is offered currently.

3 hours ago, Lighthope said:

I'd like to see spies give more interesting information.

For example, we should not know how much a kingdom has in its treasury, since that is valuable information.  

In Koh1, you see this by just clicking on the kingdom, also there it shows rumors about that country so you know if it would be wise to attack it or not

5 hours ago, DoVlaLegend said:

In Koh1, you see this by just clicking on the kingdom

You shouldn't be able to do that.  Spies should tell you.

5 hours ago, DoVlaLegend said:

also there it shows rumors about that country so you know if it would be wise to attack it or not

Rumours generally aren't helpful.  But that is the nature of the beast.  Spies should give much more valuable information than they are currently.