About Turkish language

ahmetol

Hello ..i want tell about Turkish language option..you know some pc games creater add Turkish language in game...we really need Turkish language in Knights Of Honor Sovereign..Total war did do this..and i believe Koh can do this...please add Turkish language in Knights Of Honor Sovereign game.

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone, 85 million people live in Turkey. Another 20 million in Europe and the Balkans. There are millions of people who speak Turkish living in Central Asia and the Middle East with dialect differences. For example, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Turkistan (Uyghurs) Crimean Tatars. Turkish is common, like Spanish and Slavic languages. There are about 250 million native Turkish speakers. Although not all of us are gamer :), we have a significant financial contribution to this market. The Turks established many states, both individually and multinationally. Please do not forget this.  If you can bring Turkish language support, that would be a very nice gesture.  We look forward to it.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

But why? The game doesn't even seem finished. 

It is like if someone is making sandwich and did not even start slicing bread but you already want them to add mayo or ketchup. 

They can always add more languages later in dlcs. Also playing KoH contributed to my learning of English. Especially some words I did not know of. There will probably be French and German. I doubt they will even add Italian. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 2:17 PM, CroatianKnight said:

But why? The game doesn't even seem finished. 

It is like if someone is making sandwich and did not even start slicing bread but you already want them to add mayo or ketchup. 

They can always add more languages later in dlcs. Also playing KoH contributed to my learning of English. Especially some words I did not know of. There will probably be French and German. I doubt they will even add Italian. 

İ want and other Turkish people want play this game with Turkic language and this is so natural desire  and already so many games have Turkish language 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, ahmetol said:

İ want and other Turkish people want play this game with Turkic language and this is so natural desire  and already so many games have Turkish language 

That is very understandable but I think the languages are one of the least important things the developers currently need to focus on. 

• Like 1