Soundtrack Mod

Valek

I understand the effort put to create the soundtrack for Knights of Honor 2, and I like the soundtrack. However, Knights of Honor 1 soundtrack tops the list when it comes to iconic soundtracks. To date, I play it as background music whenever I'm working in the computer.

Is there any way to mod the game to use Knights of Honor 1 soundtrack instead? If not, would you consider to add such a mod? Note: I'm talking about the background music, not about ambience, notification and voice sounds.

• Like 2

Yes, I definitely agree with you
Knights of honor 2 all soundtracks are without soul and do not add charm to this game and cannot be compared with Knight of honor.

A mod may solve the problem, but will knowing that the first part is better musically solve the problem? I think the sediment will be unpleasant and it will remain.

31 minutes ago, Itsowner said:

Knights of honor 2 all soundtracks are without soul and do not add charm to this game and cannot be compared with Knight of honor.

I don't know what you people are talking about.  The soundtrack to KoH2 is just as good as the original.

However, I do not object to the ability to add the soundtrack of the first one in.  I like both.

48 minutes ago, Lighthope said:

I don't know what you people are talking about.  The soundtrack to KoH2 is just as good as the original.

However, I do not object to the ability to add the soundtrack of the first one in.  I like both.

Good that you liked it
The soundtracks from knights of honor 2 are good on their own, but this effect works best if you have never heard the soundtracks from knights of honor 1, only then. The advantage is too obvious, despite the fact that they tried in terms of music and even the style of sounding very similar to knight of honor 1, the problem is that past soundtracks are too strong.

9 hours ago, Itsowner said:

despite the fact that they tried in terms of music and even the style of sounding very similar to knight of honor 1, the problem is that past soundtracks are too strong.

I think that is just a matter of opinion.  Which is perfectly okay.  Some like the music of 1 better than 2.  Some 2 better than 1.  And some like both.

Since I don't intend to play the original anymore as I prefer KoH2, I definitely would like to have the ability to hear the music from both in Sovereign.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...