Marshal lvl 5 vs npc marshal lvl15

nam pham

5 hours ago, nam pham said:

So max lvl my marshal can get to is lvl5, except my king is lvl15.

I am fighting against Germany n all 4 of their Marshal is lvl15.  

Unbalanced game,  Need to raise all marshal equal lvl. ect.  

It sounds like you haven't improved your marshal skills beyond the initial level. When you learn a new skill with your king, you get it at its max level - 3. However, regular marshals learn their skills at level 1, and you then need to click again on those skills until they've each gone up to level 3 (a tooltip when you hover over a skill will show you its current level as well as the upgrade cost). Your marshal gains a level each time you upgrade a skill, which is why they're now only level 5 and will go up to level 15 (5*3) once you've upgraded all of their skills.

The same applies to the rest of the members of your royal court (merchants/spies/clerics/diplomats).

Edited by ReptilePZ

6 hours ago, ReptilePZ said:

It sounds like you haven't improved your marshal skills beyond the initial level. When you learn a new skill with your king, you get it at its max level - 3. However, regular marshals learn their skills at level 1, and you then need to click again on those skills until they've each gone up to level 3 (a tooltip when you hover over a skill will show you its current level as well as the upgrade cost). Your marshal gains a level each time you upgrade a skill, which is why they're now only level 5 and will go up to level 15 (5*3) once you've upgraded all of their skills.

The same applies to the rest of the members of your royal court (merchants/spies/clerics/diplomats).

Thanks for reply,  So i upgraded my 4 marshal to lvl5 but I dont see any other option buttons or anything to go pass that, even my merchants are stuck at 5.  Is there a requirement?  i got 1000books n 50k gold more then enough to upgrade them. 

You have to click on the skill itself that the knight already learned, that is how you upgrade a skill further. Level 1 skills normally cost 200 books. Leveling a skill from 1 to 2 costs 500 books and 200 gold. Leveling a skill from level 2 to 3 costs 500 books and 200 gold.

17 minutes ago, Zerg said:

You have to click on the skill itself that the knight already learned, that is how you upgrade a skill further. Level 1 skills normally cost 200 books. Leveling a skill from 1 to 2 costs 500 books and 200 gold. Leveling a skill from level 2 to 3 costs 500 books and 200 gold.

I am an idiot. I see skill under lvl5 panel. I thought it was unclickable.  LOL

• Haha 2