RELEASING VASSALS

Riccardo

Hi All

i think each kingdom should have the chance to "release a vassal" from each city / region they own it.

Let's suppose we conquer a specific region just to weaken an enemy but we dont rellay wanna manage it by ourselves, we can then "create" a vassal kingdom that works as a bearing state bound to us.

what do you think ?

• Like 3

This is spot on what I want to see in KoHII! So many times I had to conquer 80% of provinces just for them to peace out. And then give these provinces away. Sometimes returning it for good relations but this makes all the battles and costs I spent in vain. 

Closest thing to this in KoHI was if your crusader captured a province. Especially in some cases where you could restore entire kingdoms. I already mentioned once someone restoring Hungary after some non Christians conquered it. I think there should definitely be an option to create some sort of puppet states. Maybe even make some of your princes rule the new state. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CroatianKnight said:

This is spot on what I want to see in KoHII! So many times I had to conquer 80% of provinces just for them to peace out. And then give these provinces away. Sometimes returning it for good relations but this makes all the battles and costs I spent in vain. 

Closest thing to this in KoHI was if your crusader captured a province. Especially in some cases where you could restore entire kingdoms. I already mentioned once someone restoring Hungary after some non Christians conquered it. I think there should definitely be an option to create some sort of puppet states. Maybe even make some of your princes rule the new state. 

That's what I meant, the chance of releasing buffer states 😉

Let's hope they read our comments 

• Like 1