Romanian unity

ogheo

18 hours ago, CroatianKnight said:

Perhaps Romania could be united by just owning Moldavia and Wallachia and then player can try to take Transilvania and get an event like "Romania restores its glory" or something similar. What do you all think? 

Yeah, that could be a possibility. Something like a bonus and after that a double-bonus. Could work.

In real history, in 1859 Moldova was united with Valahia and that was called "The Small Union" here. The "Big Union" took place at 1st of December 1918 (which is România's National Day) when Transylvania was united with the motherland.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 4:39 PM, Vlad Dracul said:

Yeah, that could be a possibility. Something like a bonus and after that a double-bonus. Could work.

In real history, in 1859 Moldova was united with Valahia and that was called "The Small Union" here. The "Big Union" took place at 1st of December 1918 (which is România's National Day) when Transylvania was united with the motherland.

Also If I saw the game map correctly it seems like Wallachia is already split into 2 provinces which I think is neat. I would like to see Moldavia too perhaps Bessarabia as an eastern part of Moldova (Although I think coastline of Moldavia is already a separate province which is cool too) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 10:18 PM, CroatianKnight said:

Perhaps Romania could be united by just owning Moldavia and Wallachia and then player can try to take Transilvania and get an event like "Romania restores its glory" or something similar. What do you all think? 

This was actually a mod made by someone years ago for Knights of Honor. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anymore :(

It was here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/917995-knights-of-honor/55748512

On 10/2/2021 at 1:32 AM, Withershins said:

This was actually a mod made by someone years ago for Knights of Honor. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anymore 😞

It was here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/917995-knights-of-honor/55748512

Oh neat. I think I saw somewhere a mod for more formable states but that was a long time ago.