Bulgarian language support?

ReptilePZ

Pretty much what it says in the title - I am wondering if KoH2 will have Bulgarian language support. I know KoH1 did not and Bulgarian is not language that is often supported in games, but given the fact that it's a Bulgarian dev studio working on the title, I think it would be nice to have it.

I see on the Steam page that it is not listed among the supported languages, so I expect the answer to my question is "no" but I figured it's still worth asking. I've always wanted to introduce my father to KoH since he's a big strategy fan - he really enjoyed Tzar (the in-game rendition of "Откога се е, мила моя майно льо" is a favourite of his from the soundtrack 😉), which I know some of the devs working on KoH2 are behind - but you need to be able to understand diplomatic messages etc. and he doesn't speak English well, which essentially makes the game unplayable for him. And I suspect many others would benefit from a Bulgarian translation as well.

Edited by ReptilePZ
  • Like 2