The game does not start

Play like 35 minutes and when I save the game and I wanted to start a different game, the game crashed, the funny thing is that then it gets caught when you start it on the home screen with the music, and from there it does not come out, I have tried it with a different computer, but the problem persists

knigths of honor.png

DxDiag.txt

• QA

Hello !
Could you please provide the following info and files :

-Player.log and Player-prev.log (in C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign)
-A screenshot would also be needed
-Please confirm that there is no Crash folder (in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign\Crashes) - if you have it, please attach it as well.
-What is the multi monitor setup + any streaming/recording software if used ?

1)Instructions for the 'Player.log' + 'Player-prev.log'
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign (where 'NAME' is your PC name)

2)instructions for the individual 'Crash' folder (should be created after each Crash)
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Temp\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign\Crashes
(where NAME is the player's PC name)

The Crash folder you are looking for should be named 'Crash_2023_MM_DD_XXXXXXXXX' (where MM is the month and DD is the date, XXXXXXXXX is the crash number)

Thank you !

• THQ Nordic

Please check the contents of this folder:

C:\Users\polli\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign\Saves\Mods\

It should include a mod for 12 building slots. If it does, please disable Steam Cloud Saves (remove the checkmark from this setting screen) and then delete the mod from your mods folder:

image.png.fb061606abb3a597f722fc4bcc8cdb46.png