Books Capacity

Valek

I started with a Book capacity of 1000. Eventually, it went to 2000 capacity, and I don't understand how.

I also didn't find any detail about books capacity in the Royal Library: Kingdom's Books section. My question is how to increase book capacity? And also to request for this info to be added to the Royal Library: Kingdom's Books section.

I think one of the achievements unlocks You a +1000 books capacity. The left bottom corner, lower line, middle button. You go to screen with 8 achievements, each one consists of 8 steps. If You move mouse on one of them, then You can see reward for getting it.

On 12/14/2022 at 12:22 AM, Dynamic said:

I think one of the achievements unlocks You a +1000 books capacity. The left bottom corner, lower line, middle button. You go to screen with 8 achievements, each one consists of 8 steps. If You move mouse on one of them, then You can see reward for getting it.

Sir, you're right, thank you. To be more specific in case anyone else comes looking.

The kingdom advantage "Age of Enlightment" gives a +1000 books capacity in kingdom. Nevertheless, I'd still like to see being added to the correspondent help section in the Royal Library.

Edited by Valek
Asked for the info to be added in game help.

On 12/18/2022 at 2:20 PM, Valek said:

Sir, you're right, thank you. To be more specific in case anyone else comes looking.

The kingdom advantage "Age of Enlightment" gives a +1000 books capacity in kingdom. Nevertheless, I'd still like to see being added to the correspondent help section in the Royal Library.

A search function for the Royal Library would be a fantastic addition as well.

I already love how much detail and work they've put into it, the tooltips, and ALT+ highlighters. Thing's great.

• Like 2