Suggestions for the creators of the game

KittyHello

Good Morning.
I am surprised of this game, simple yet addictive and super fun. Never thought. I'm a fan of Paradox and I've only been paying attention to this game. And that is very good.
I would like to give advice to the creators of the game. Nothing very important.

1- Having the option to zoom out. It makes something messy if you can't do it.

2- More music. I'm loving it, put more. And the voice acting...superb!!! Damm, i really love it. Never get tired of him ahahah.

3-Put a mechanism for the evolution of titles. I give the example of Portugal. I started in 1100 as a County of Portugal. I conquered all of Iberia, and continued as a county in title. Either one (or both): set an objective to achieve related to an actual historical nation, for example, Condado de Portugal for Kingdom of Portugal, Castilla for Spain, or Castilla and Aragon form the Kingdom of Spain by conquest, subjugation or marriage ). Anyway, it takes work to do, but it would be a lot of fun. Or my favorite, having a kind of scale in which we go up in level, according to fulfilled objectives, from tribe to County, then to Duchy. Then to Kingdom. Then to Empire. And that costs money and books, or something else.
For other Islamic etc cultures, they have other names that I don't remember. Having these two options would be fantastic. But I know it would be a huge amount of work to put into practice on an entire map.

4- Take advantage of some provinces. There are provinces that are too big. The province of Navarra could perfectly well be 2 provinces. I don't know if it overloads the game to put and make better use of the provinces...

5- Diplomacy. Put more options. I give an example, I'm at war with a nation and I'm losing. But I have money to influence the enemy King to end the war. There is currently no such option, only White Peace or Offer. If the enemy King does not accept White Peace, at least I can add the money offer option, to influence him.
Another is an offer of money for a territory. Of course, the relationship between the two would have to be excellent, among others.
And I already believe that the current diplomacy is very well balanced. I liked the fact that my heir (after becoming King) had a legitimate claim to two provinces, and the opponent would have to accept or there would be war. Very cool. You can explore much more the medieval diplomatic nuances and situations.

6- Possibility of having borders similar to medieval times. I know that's not the purpose of the game, but if you can have this possibility to customize (just as we have the option to choose dates, whether I start with more gold or not, you could provide the option of historical borders), it would be great. It doesn't need to be super detailed, but similar. Seeing the borders of Portugal's provinces makes my eyes bleed. It's so...heretical.

I know that the aim of the game's creators is to keep it simple and fun, but I think that what I wrote, especially the evolution of the titles, would be very nice. There's more, but I can't remember right now. Tell me what you think, whether it's plausible or not. For the rest, I congratulate you on the excellent game created. Keep on.

PS: Are you planning to release more content via DLC? It would be fantastic to delve further into the game. Don't be afraid to do this. Many ask for it.

Edited by KittyHello
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, KittyHello said:

1- Having the option to zoom out. It makes something messy if you can't do it.

Personally I don't mind it however many others do so yes why not 

2- More music. I'm loving it, put more. And the voice acting...superb!!! Damm, i really love it. Never get tired of him ahahah.

Truly it is! I too really like it! 

3-Put a mechanism for the evolution of titles

That would be a nice touch although I don't mind it too much how it is 

4- Take advantage of some provinces. There are provinces that are too big. The province of Navarra could perfectly well be 2 provinces.

I very much agree. There should be another province that would be a part of Aragon on later start dates. London can be smaller and northen part may be Norwich. Paris shrinked a bit too. 

Diplomacy. Put more options

This is always a good thing and yes especially option to sell or buy provinces but it may hurt your opinions perhaps. 

6- Possibility of having borders similar to medieval times. I know that's not the purpose of the game, but if you can have this possibility to customize (just as we have the option to choose dates, whether I start with more gold or not, you could provide the option of historical borders), it would be great. It doesn't need to be super detailed, but similar. Seeing the borders of Portugal's provinces makes my eyes bleed. It's so...heretical.

I completely agree! It is one of the things that I really don't like about KoH2. And especially Portugal looks bad and some places too (like Silesia and Prussia) . Although I think this can be fixed in a patch or at least DLC if they plan on it.