Superexcited !

Hi Guys,

I'm super excited since yesterday because I've heard you Guys are developing Knights of Honor II: Sovereign

I've played the first One for like thousands of Hours and loved it and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing this. I did not play very much Video Games since KoH but I'll definitely  jump back on this Title when it will be released.

Just re-watched all of the Dev Diary Videos and I'm friggin' excited about that Game.  YOU GUYS made my Day

It looks beautiful and I'm sure it will be a great final Product.

One Question because I've seen the Videos. I know you Guys are not going with Seasons in the Game or actually Time but i'd love to see like a FAMILY ROYAL TREE History or something like that.

You know, if you play a long Time it would be cool to check back which Kings you had in your Kingdom, which Daughter you married to which Kingdom House or something like that. Like a Royal Family Tree.

Do you think something like that is possible? like to read back in the History you've created.. like King #1 had 2 Sons and 2 Daughters.. Daughter 1 was married to Kingdom A and Daughter 2 was married to Kingdom B, Prince 1 died in Battle vs. Kingdom A and Prince 2 became King of Kingdom C and so on or something like that?

Is something like this possible or is it too much work putting it on this Game? and/ or I'm the Only One who would love such an ROYAL FAMILY TREE

Anyways, can't wait for the next DEV DIARY and THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY FOR DOING KNIGHTS OF HONOR 2

• Like 2
  • Haha 1