startup problems

• QA

Hello there !
Could you please provide the following info and files :

-the dxdialog
-Player.log (in C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign)
-A screenshot would also be needed
-Please confirm that there is no Crash folder (in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign\Crashes) - if you have it, please attach it as well.
-What is the multi monitor setup + any streaming/recording software if used ?

Thank you !

My steam library is in disk D.   In the path  C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign) don't exist dx dialog and in the path C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp don't exist BlackSeaGames. i don't know how give these informations

• QA

Hello again,

-The dxdiag file can be obtained by opening the Windows menu - typing dxdiag (a Run command will pop-up) . Clicking on the command will open up a box with all the PC related info. You can choose to save the info as a WORD file ("save all information" option) and attach it to the ticket afterwards,

-Both the player log and the possible crash folder are not saved in the Steam folder. As mentioned, those files and folders, if existent, can be found here : C:\Users\Your User\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign . (The player.log may be saved as a Word file in the Sovereign folder).

-In case these files are not present, the dxdiag info, alongside a clip with the moment in which you attempt to start the title from the Steam app [or from the desktop shortcut] and additional info on the multi monitor setup + any streaming/recording software if used should suffice. Thank you !

My steam library is in disk D.   In the path  C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\BlackSeaGames\Sovereign) don't exist dx dialog and in the path C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp don't exist BlackSeaGames. i don't know how give these informations

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/29/2023 at 6:50 PM, hsyncolakk90 said:

I'm getting an error when starting the game...

unable to start the game.Please restart and make sure to accept the permissions for using the game with your epic account '' I get this error. I bought the product from epic games store

Got the exact same problem, I currently dont have internet so I started epic games in offline mode so I can play vs AI but it seems I cannot for some reason.