Sugestion - adding new states

• 1 month later...

I think that Knights of Honor II Sovereign will surely have many formable nations as the previous game didn't have a lot of formable countries. However I also doubt that special states such as Hanseatic League and Kingdom of Aksum which is somewhat far from Europe will be avalible to be formed on release. They might be avalible as a DLC or perhaps they won't be in the game at all.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 5/7/2020 at 9:35 AM, Camerlengo said:

Dubrovnik (slavic city - state in Adriatic Sea).

Dubrovnik (Ragusa) will be in KoH 2, you can see it being mentioned in gameplay preview.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I would also suggest that restoration of Byzantium by one of the Byzantine successor states should only require taking Constantinople and what remains of the Latin Empire. This is better than having to take out both latins and the remaining Byzantine successor states which I believe was the case in KoH1. It would be also more historicly correct as both of the states still existed when Byzantium was restored by Nicea. 

• Like 1