DevDiary 2 - World Setting and Size

THQN Brad

I suggested this earlier to make it easier to choose from the start of the game
Either the player is the leader of a revolution or rules a ready-made kingdom on the map
To move back to the pre-made provinces in the game.

• Like 1

The revolution is an important part in my opinion, since the beginning of the game to form the first province and then the next... and so on
According to the course of history, the ancient provinces were shaped by the history of revolutions.

It is good in our beloved game to reshape the history of the provinces 😎

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I saw the map I really hope they change some borders because some provinces look too weird. For example Portugal borders don't look good.

However when I saw how small province of Calais (I think) is I think Spain or some other areas should have more provinces. Some provinces seem too large. 

I really hope the map I saw is not final. Otherwise I would have to spend several minutes on fixing it manually before I start the game. If that is an option. 

On 12/7/2021 at 6:52 AM, Adil said:

The revolution needs a cleric, money, and followers
Or it is supported by an enemy state, and the support is conditional on submission to a king and another state

what do you think ?

I like this idea. Rebellions do happen and revolution would like like rebels taking a province. One can choose to help them.