THQN Brad

Getting to know you!

• Name/Handle: Erix / Comicbook Store Owner 😉
  • Games I like to play: I do not play many Video Games anymore but I will when Knights of Honor is back. Loved the 1st Game and played it for like 1000 hours. 
  • Pets: 1 Dog, 1 Maine Coone Cat
  • Like 1

• Name/Handle: Milos
  • Games I like to play: Out of many games I played, Mount&Blade, KoH, and Age of Empires I and II are my favs. I am currently playing Bannerlord, as much as my PC allows me. I didn't know that KoH2 is coming out, I discovered it accidentally, and I can't wait to have it.  
  • Pets: No pets, but I am growing Jalapeno pepers and Rosemary 🙂
  • Like 2

1. Name/Handle: Presley;
  2. Country: Bulgaria;
  3. Games I like to play: Mostly RTS games: Knights of Honor (the most attractive Bulgarian game for me), Tzar: The Burden of the Crown (also Bulgarian game), Starcraft 1&2, Warcraft 3, Stronghold Crusaders, Master of Orion 1&2; other games: Heroes of Might and Magic 3&4, Diablo 2, Civilization 1&3&5;
  4. Pets: none.
  • Like 1

Name:  Perris

Games I like to play:  Medieval 2:Total War - MANY Mods; Knights of Honor; Crusader Kings 2; Wargaming with miniatures in Early Medieval and Crusades Era, ACW, and the Franco Prussian War of 1870; I also sculpt and paint military miniatures in 15mm and 28mm scales.

Pet:  one dog named Honey

• Like 1

Name: Tito Lívio
Games: Age of Empires 2, Medieval: Total War, Civilization VI, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Hearts of Iron IV, XIII Century, Men of War series, Workers and Resources: Soviet Republic, Tropico 5, War Selection, Mount & Blade: Warband, With Fire and Sword, and of course: Knights of Honor.
Pet: a dog named 'Nina' and a cat named 'Sushi'
Favorite Civilizations: Byzantine Empire, Kievan Rus and/or anything Slavic / Orthodox / Eastern faction 🙂 

Hi everyone, 

Hi Dmitry - love your answers and this is the funniest cat 😄

- Name: Martin 
- Games: Most played game is def. KOH. Now I am playing W3 Reforged as well, heroes of the storm sometimes, Assassin's Creed Odyssey but it is too long and I am a working person 😞 But for KOH2 I am taking some vacation days 😄
- Pets: Yea, I have a 50kg Rhodesian Ridgeback grandpa dog. Otherwise, when I play KOH, Byzantium is my pet 😄

Best wishes to all! 

Hi guys,

I am Fafan. I live in Czech Republic, but I am from Germany originally.

I played a so many games. I don't even remember all. I played KoH, but I don't remember much. Only the "Leaving so soon, sire?" at 7am, when I suddenly realized the sun has risen and I wanted to go to bed 5/6 hours ago. Otherwise: Total War franchise (in love with Warhammer 2 currently), C&C franchise (worshipping the remaster right now), Assassins Creed franchise, Skyrim (probably the most), Oblivion, ESO, Stellaris, Diablo franchise, Call of Duty franchise, Age of Empires franchise (including Age of Mythology), Cossacks franchise, Far Cry franchise, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, LOTR: Battle for Middleearth 1+2, Company of Heroes, ... and some more which I don't remember right now or don't find worth mentioning, because I played them only shortly.

No Pets.

• Name/Handle: Æterna Tristitia (lit. Eternal Sorrow)
  • Games I'd like to play: I only play Roleplaying Games and Strategy games. To tell you the truth, I'm excited beyond measure for Knights of Honor II because it was actually one of the first computer games I've ever played.
  • Pets: I used to have a lovely Parrot 15 years ago, I liked her very much and she had a peaceful life but she just got too old and passed away. Ever since her death, I didn't really have much time for another pet.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello there! I'm "Bora"a KOH fan from Germany. I was with a group of invited Community members of the first KOH, that could "Beta Test" it (back then with Sunflowers as the games Publisher). So of course I am on board with Knights of Honor 2

Regarding games and other interests: I like different games (RPGs also JRPGs, Economy Simulations, "build up" games Flight Sims, sometimes also Sport games), but of course also RTS. The Medieval is one of my favourit settings, so of course Knights of Honor and Knights of Honor 2 get my attention.

Pets: I don't have any, but I like cats and dogs and normaly they also like me.

Edited by Bora
added info

• Name/Handle: Hendrik / HoverBaum
  • Games I like to play: Strategy and open world or hack and slay RPG style games. currently only the occasional game of League though.
  • Pets: none.